Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Transportation, Sales, Admin - Clerical, Other
Experience: Not Specified
Education: Not Specified
ABF Freight is looking for self-motivated, hardworking, and energetic Dock Workers to add to our exceptional team. Our Dock Workers ensure our customers receive their freight in the condition in which it was sent. At ABF Freight, customer satisfaction is key. Efficiency and skill is vital in making sure that shipments arrive on time, every time. This is your chance to start your career with the ABF Freight Team, six-time winner of the NASSTRAC National LTL Carrier of the Year!
ABF Freight Dock Workers will do the following, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trailers for the purpose of transporting a wide variety of cargo, moving cargo, driving a forklift, or using a pallet jack or other freight for transit
- Effectively and efficiently operating mobile technology
- Completing all required paperwork
- Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location
- Our Dock Workers should be at least 18 years old.
- We are looking for applicants with a stable work record and strong work ethic to add to our exceptional team.
- A good safety record is required for our employees.
- All Dock Workers must pass a pre-employment drug screen and post-offer company physical.
- Make more money! Wages are Teamster Union Scale, which are greater than most other carriers.
- Plan for the future. ABF Freight employees are covered by a pension plan at no expense to the employee.
- Life insurance is provided through a multi-employer sponsored health and welfare fund.
- Dock Workers receive up to 5 sick days per contract year.
- Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to a company-sponsored 401(k).
- All Dock Workers receive excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with no employee-paid premiums.
- Dock Workers participate in a profit-sharing program with the option to purchase company stock through a stock purchase plan.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.